Lisa is a thought leader in the area of high-performance sustainable design in both architecture and interior design, with a vast portfolio of global work in commercial, retail, healthcare, sport and institutional projects.
A global ambassador for sustainable design, Lisa is a board member of the World Green Building Council (WorldGBC) and a Fellow of the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada. She has design and project management experience across Canada, China, the US, Caribbean, and India. As a leader, Lisa is a former Chair of the Board of Directors of the Canada Green Building Council, B+H’s representative to the United Nations Environmental Protection – Sustainable Buildings and Climate Initiative (UNEP-SBCI), Past President of the Ontario Association of Architects in Canada, and current member of the Shanghai Management Committee, Mainland China Urban Land Institute (ULI).
• Chair of the Board of Directors of the Canada Green Building Council, 2009-2013;
• Managing Principal, Toronto 2015 Pan/Parapan American Games, 18 sports venues;
• Royal Bank of Canada 1998 AGM, Featured Entrepreneur;
• A certified Director by the Institute of Corporate Directors;
• Experience with dozens of built mixed use, residential, office and retail projects in China from 2002 to date.